1) The objective of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ was to reveal the Eternal Gospel. Hence, we will consistently teach, preach and demonstrate the eternal gospel that produces a new man with a new source, a new spirit, a new heart, a new birth, a new name, a new identity, a new language, a new alter, a new covenant, a new citizenship, a new kingdom, a new purpose, new potentials, and a new destiny, and has the power to heal, to deliver, and to save all men.
2) We will deploy the daily use of every available medium to emphasize the difference between the Eternal gospel, the old gospel and the frothy modern gospel that all men might experience the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
3) Based on our understanding of spiritual dimensions, we endeavour to equip each believer with adequate spiritual education for the formation of Christ in their lives. As Christ is formed in each believer, we assist in discovering their position in the body of Christ, where the glory of God will be revealed in and through them. We will secure victories, working together, to overcome all the practical challenges of this world and deliver the triumph Jesus Christ paid for on Calvary cross. We believe that the return of Christ is imminent, so we stand to encourage one another daily even as the day approaches.
4) We will continue to encourage citizens to uphold justice and mercy, by revealing and tearing down every veil of the predator-prey principle working amongst the brethren, in the body of Christ and the nation as a whole.
5) We will expose every deception of religion that is being perpetrated through the old gospels and the frothy modern gospels.